ALLIUM URS Stent offers sharp solutions for the treatment of chronic, benign and malignant ureteral canal strictures, as well as various complication management symptoms, where long-term and chronic ureteral stent is needed.
Fully covered, flexible and removable; With its high radial power and large caliber body, it is designed to be suitable for anatomical structure and ureteral function and to remain in place for up to 3 years. The use of the URS stent for ureteral stricture and complication management is safe, minimally invasive, and effective. It is also easy to apply. Different lengths and sizes of URS stents are available to provide effective solutions to the various clinical indications which physicians are facing.
Placement of Ureteral Stent
Ureteral Stent Post-Op 24 Month CT View
ALLIUM Ureteral Stent (URS) is inserted into the lower urinary tract to support the blocked area of the ureteral lumen, allow free flow of urine from the kidneys to the bladder, keep it open, and prevent reocclusion.
- Long term indwelling – the only stent which is approved to be stay in place up to 3 years.
- Unique coating – it is designed to prevent tissue in growth, petrification, crustration and calcification in the lumen, thanks to its completely covered polymeric coating.
- High flexibility – it ensures minimal irritation and maximum patient comfort.
- Easy placement – self-expandable stent with 6/7 radiopaque markings can be placed correctly by visually and/or under fluoroscopy and it can be easily removed at any stage.
- Easy and safe removal – stent is retrieved by unraveling it into a thread-like strip
- Reduced migration – designed with an intra-vesical anchor to decrease migration.
- Unique sealing effect – manages perforation and prevents leakage in severe ureteral injuries.